Rosacea: Frequently Asked Questions

If you are beginning to experience some redness, acne breakouts, and irritation on your face, particularly on your cheeks, nose, and chin, you should go to a dermatologist. Going to your dermatologist to determine the cause of these symptoms is important and while at the office, your dermatologist might diagnose you with a condition called rosacea. Here are the answers to a few frequently asked questions about rosacea, including how to find relief. [Read More]